Outsourcing Projects

Sunday, August 17, 2008

How to Design a Website for Beginners

A webmaster, you say? Me? Yes, I did say web design master ...

A few years ago, when I was first introduced to the world of Internet site design, I thought it would be impossible to learn everything there is to know about building a website from scratch.

It all seemed so overwhelming! I still haven't learned "all the facts" about Web design or the Internet, but I did make one important discovery on this journey - I didn't have to know everything about designing websites to build a very effective and intriguing Internet presence.

The Webmaster Course website is living online proof that, with minimum Internet knowledge, beginners can design an efficient Internet site in just a short period of time. Throughout these web pages, you'll find the resources and step by step instructions you will need to design your own complete business or personal Website.

Read More Article...

No comments: